Friday, May 17, 2013

Update

Hey Guys, I am sure many are wondering why I have not written for a long time. The truth is that I have been contacted by some publishers to publish my thoughts as a book. A part of the deal is that I should not post on the blog what I intend to publish in the book....so for the past year I have trying to separate my blog content from what would be a part of my book, and believe me, it is difficult! So, please bear with me for some time and I promise you I will be back very soon with a book and a blog without compromising the quality of either of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from posting obscenity or advertisements. Users posting inappropriate or unrelated comments will be blacklisted from further postings. Thank you for your understanding and for maintaining the professionalism of this blog.