Monday, April 13, 2015

Rest in Peace Paolo

Photo courtesy Captain Mohan Ranganathan


It is with a very heavy heart that I am writing this post today. My mentor and friend, Paolo Pettinaroli left us for his heavenly abode on Saturday. Paolo was a great leader and a man of exceptional talents. He touched the lives of everyone in more ways than any other. He has been instrumental for the Aviation Industry's focus on Passenger Rights and for the recent regulatory initiatives in that direction. He has made the Italian Aviation Industry what it is today...a proactive and safety conscious industry that cares for its passengers.

Paolo touched my life very deeply. He was a source of great inspiration and motivation. For the first time in my life, words that have always been my best friends, escape me in expressing my feelings.

Rest in peace Paolo. Great men like you do not die...they merely fade away! The spark you ignited is today a flame and we shall not let this fame go out. The work you started is only half done and none of us will rest until the job is complete.

Adieu,

The Erring Human

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from posting obscenity or advertisements. Users posting inappropriate or unrelated comments will be blacklisted from further postings. Thank you for your understanding and for maintaining the professionalism of this blog.